Surgery For Your Pet
We understand that surgery can be a scary experience for you and your pet. We give the highest priority to ensure your pet’s surgical procedure is as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Our veterinarians perform a wide array of surgeries on a regular basis. We also have access to veterinary specialists who can perform complex surgeries at our hospital, or on a referral basis.
We never underestimate the benefit of TLC!
We understand that All of our hospitalized patients get extra soft bedding, not cold cage floors. Nervous or anxious pets are comforted, and all pets who want to be held or sit in a lap are happily obliged by our caring staff.
Our surgical services and facilities include:
- Intravenous catheter and fluids
- Comprehensive preemptive pain management. We have many strategies for controlling pain, which can include oral medications, injections, nerve blocks, constant IV infusions, and sustained release pain patches.
- Our fully trained veterinary and technical staff ensure the safest, most efficient procedures for your pet.
- Advanced sterilization techniques.
- Comprehensive monitoring during anesthesia, including temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, and blood oxygen saturation. Patient warming systems provide greater comfort and safety.
- Every patient is individually monitored by a team member from induction of anesthesia until complete recovery.